Dear fellow (aspiring) entrepreneur,
Impact Hub Kigali launched the Rwanda edition for the global ClimateLaunchpad competition. The program aims to support green business ideas and turn them into sustainable businesses.
We are looking for innovations in the themes of Adaptation and Resilience, Circular Economies, Urban solutions, Clean Energy, and Food Systems.
The selected participants will be trained online through a Mini-course and boot camp, followed by coaching sessions to prepare them for the National Finals. The top 3 teams will move on to the regional finals with a real chance to pitch at the Global Grand Final.
Who they are looking for:
- Anyone with an idea and has not started a business yet, or a startup that has been operational for less than 12 months, and has no substantial revenue, and has not had grants or investments above EUR 200,000. (This includes all funding like research grants, government loans, angel or VC investments et cetera, but it excludes PhD salary for instance)
- Have not yet sold products, solutions or prototypes on commercial terms;
Applications deadline: July 18th
- Turn your green idea into a sustainable business
- New acquired entrepreneurial skills & Knowledge
- Networking with Stakeholders in the clean tech sector
- Compete at the National, Regional & Global level
- Cash prizes at the global level
- Exposure of your idea/solution to the global stage
- Create a long lasting impact on climate change
Where to apply: https://bit.ly/CLP21_application_form
For more information: https://climatelaunchpad.org/faq/